UPVC profiles are made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) ,resin as the main raw material, plus a certain proportion of stabilizers, colorants, fillers, UV absorbers, etc., by extrusion profile.
PVC profiles is widely used as a new type of building materials, because of its extraordinary physical properties such as rigidity, flexibility, corrosion resistance, excellent anti-aging properties. Usually it could take place of copper, zinc, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals. It’s really excellent substitute.
In the building construction is mainly used for casement windows & doors, sliding doors and windows, fence, pipe and ceiling material applications. Now PVC profile is also widely used in automotive engine protection board, not only light weight, and good toughness.
UPVC profiles have been able to promote the use of a large area, and gradually replace the wooden and aluminum doors and windows, and its unique advantages are inseparable. Compared with aluminum or wooden doors and windows, PVC doors and windows have the following advantages:
- The price is cheap. The price of plastic is much lower than the same strength and life of aluminum, due to the sharp rise in metal prices this advantage becomes more apparent.
- Colorful: color steel profiles for the building to add a lot of beauty. Before the use of wooden doors and windows, in order to achieve the doors and windows and the appearance of the building in harmony, and more in the doors and windows on the surface of paint spray paint in the case of UV easy to peeling off, not a few years on the beyond recognition, and building life is not coordinated. Later invented the color aluminum doors and windows, but the price is expensive, the average consumer can not afford. The use of UPVC doors and windows to solve this problem perfectly, color foil profiles can even make a real effect of fake wood.
- Durable: in the profile cavity by adding reinforced steel, so that the strength of the profile has been greatly improved, with seismic, wind erosion effect. In addition, the multi-cavity structure of the profile, independent drainage chamber, so that the water can not enter the reinforced steel cavity, to avoid corrosion of steel, doors and windows of the service life is improved. The addition of anti-UV components also improves the weather resistance of steel profiles, and can be used even in areas with strong ultraviolet rays.
- Good thermal insulation properties: UPVC profile itself is far less than the thermal conductivity of aluminum, and other multi-cavity structure design is to achieve the effect of insulation. Studies have shown that the same type of room in the summer use of UPVC doors and windows room temperature than the aluminum doors and windows of the average room 5-7 ℃ lower, different areas of winter will be higher than 8-15 ℃.
- Sound insulation performance: the installation of hollow glass sealed good steel doors and windows with excellent sound insulation performance. Sound insulation has become the main conditions for the selection of doors and windows, especially in downtown. UPVC doors and windows assembly using welding technology, coupled with the closed multi-cavity structure, the noise of the screen is very obvious.