|The sliding window adopts the sliding track of the window sash equipped with pulleys on the window frame. The advantage of this kind of window is that the window does not occupy additional space in the open and closed state, and the structure is relatively simple.
Sliding windows are generally most suitable for high-rise buildings with more than two floors. Because the opening method is a sliding way, the window will not be outside like casement windows. To avoid falling objects from the window, sliding windows are most suitable for high-rise buildings.
1. After the doors and windows are installed, the protective film on the surface of the profile should be removed in time and scrubbed clean; otherwise, a large amount of the protective film adhesive will remain on the profile, which is difficult to clean.
2. The casement window sash should be closed in time when it is windy.
3. Do not hang heavy objects on the handle of casement window sash.
4. The side-hung window can be opened differently by changing the handle direction of the switch. It is necessary to understand how to operate it to avoid damage.
5. When the sliding window is in use, the sliding track should be cleaned frequently to keep it clean, so that there are no hard particles on the track surface and groove.
6. Plastic-steel doors and windows are equipped with drainage systems in window frames, sashes and other parts to ensure the air-tight and water-tight performance of the doors and windows. Users should not block the drainage holes of the doors and windows during use to avoid lowering the drainage performance of the doors and windows.
7. When pushing and pulling the sliding window, the force point should be in the middle or lower position of the window sash. Do not use excessive force when pushing and pulling, so as not to reduce the service life of the window sash.
8. The gauze fan can remove the adhesive strip that fixes the gauze by itself, take off the gauze, and clean it with water-soluble detergent.
9. When the screen fan of the sliding window is in use, please pay attention to overlap with the vertical frame of the inner rail sliding fan to maintain good sealing.