Home owners, builders, developers and architects are becoming our clients and you can be too. The current uPVC or poly Profile industry in the India offers a relatively limited number of options for high-performing and non-toxic materials and we are here to provide a solution.
uPVC has many benefits which are much publicised, along with a few that aren’t quite so well known. Not enough people, for example, know that the average uPVC profiles can be recycled around ten times – effectively creating a window with a 400 year lifespan.
uPVC is one of the world’s most versatile and sustainable materials, it has been used for fabricating window and door frames since the 1960s. Over the past 15 years the use of uPVC windows and door frames has grown dramatically and now over 85% of new and replacement window projects use uPVC, usually to replace timber framed windows and doors.
There are many reasons for this success, but the main one is the quality of the product. uPVC is a very durable and lightweight material that lends itself perfectly for use in fenestration products:
- Thermal Insulation and Energy Efficient: uPVC windows and doors profile has a low thermal conductive, which reduce the loss of energy. They are designed with multi-chambers which also reduce the transmission of heat.
- Sound Insulation: The multi-chambers, welded corners and tight seals offer excellent sound insulation.
- Water Tightness: uPVC windows and doors profile absorbs water below 0.1%. Moreover, the uniquely designed weep hole and weather strip in the meeting rail provide water resistance proof.
- Weather Resistance: When uPVC windows and doors are exposed in scorching sun, storm, dryness, high humidity or other extreme weather change, they do not rot, corrode nor warp, even after many years, the windows and doors are still attractive, perfectly tight and working well.
- Strength, Security and Resistance: Fonirte uPVC profiles are difficult to ignite and do not support or enhance accidental fires unlike their timber counterparts. uPVC windows and doors profile is free from the attack of acids, alkalis, waste gases, and salts.
- Color and Maintenance Options: Fonirte uPVC products are colored with off-white. The closed smooth surface of uPVC profiles ensures ease of clean by using gentle household detergent dissolved in water. They are also available with a foil coating in different colors, so you do not need to paint it.